Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm Gonna Try Again

Hey Everybody! I'm no good at keeping this thing up to date! I'm going to try again to start keeping it up. My camera is still broken, so I still can't add pictures or anything. Mom and I went to pick up the picture frames that she had made for our graduation pictures, and the woman that did them is soooo crafty! And I found a new favorite blog today: http://shanty2chic.blogspot.com/
She is awesome as well! And there's always my good friend Tiffany at http://craftymunchkin.blogspot.com/ who can always awe me with the things she does. I have a few ideas for some fun new projects, not that I have time. Student teaching takes all of my time. I'm loving it though! I've spent the last 2 weeks in 7th and 8th grade history and I love it! I was terrified when I found out that I was going to be in middle school, because I absolutely did not want to teach it (heard too many horror stories) but now I definitely want to teach that age, and I dread having to leave and go to my lower placement. But at least I still have 5 more weeks with them. There are some that just absolutely pull on my heartstrings though. Love them! I'm going to try to get a new camera soon and I will post more pictures hopefully.
My family is also getting pictures taken as soon as Tiffany gets better (her kindergarteners got her sick) so we will have those posted soon hopefully. I guess that's it for now!

1 comment:

  1. yay! Next sunday it's your family's turn for some pictures!! Start preparing them all now. tee hee!! :)

    ReplyDelete