I'M SO EXCITED!!!! MY BEST FRIEND HAD A BABY!!!!! SHE IS THE CUTEST THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!
Okay, I'll stop screaming at you now. Peyton Jewel came into this world at 6:45 on Feb. 10, 2010. She weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and was 20 inches long. She is literally...beautiful!! I am oh so completely wrapped around her teeny tiny finger. The proud momma is my best friend, whom I have known since I was about 6. We have been best friends for as long as I can remember. We have been waiting and waiting for Peyton to get here, but we weren't expecting her quite so soon. The due date was Feb. 27, but we knew she would never make it that long. We were expecting a C-Section either the 11th or 12th, but when K went in for her appointment on the 3rd, Peyton had flipped around so that she was breech, and her fluid levels were down to a 7 (they are supposed to be at 5-20), so they wanted to watch the situation carefully. They went back for another appointment on the 10th, and the doctor decided to go ahead and take the baby b/c she was still breech and her fluid levels were still low. So she was born at 6:45 and I got there about 7:30. I got to hold her when she was about 2 hours old. I got lots of pictures! They are coming home today, and I can't wait to get back over there to see them!! Pictures to follow directly!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment