Monday, April 27, 2009

confessions of a photo addict

I love pictures. I love taking pictures, I love looking at pictures, I love finding random cute pictures online. I love love love artsy pictures. I would love to be able to take them myself, but my ocd often overpowers my creativity. I document my life in pictures, and I often take random shots and then have no clue why I took them. My camera has been broken since it snowed last
month, and it's killing me. I really love just taking pictures of random things that interest me or make me laugh or make me happy inside. I love to take pictures of people...especially of those I love. All my pictures are gone off my computer since I had to reformat it, and I'm afraid I may never get some of them back. I really need an external hard drive. For instance...some pictures from the last few months that make me happy.
The kitten and the fish (which you really can't see) had a face off.
This cute puppy cupcake cost me $.75 at the culinary club fundraiser, but it was totally worth it. Everything on it was handmade by the culinary kids.
My sister Katie and our cat Punkin sleeping on the couch. It was too cute to pass up.
This is the sign that my dad left on the door of my new apartment. We moved it inside and let every guy who happens to come in laugh at it. Though if they had met my daddy they might not be laughing...he's a scary feller I'm told.
And last but most definitely not least, the Alabama Birmingham temple.
Gotta get some more pictures back on my computer soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment