Friday, April 24, 2009

oh what a (boring) life I lead...

So I haven't posted on here in about 2 months. I'm just not that interesting. I can't imagine why someone would be interested in reading about my life. I go to school, I work (though I'm now officially off work until next semester, so I have to find a new job for the summer), and I teach primary at church (actually, I'm a counselor, but it's a branch, so what can you do?). That's really it. For instance, this week, I had a paper due Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and today, as well as teaching an 8th grade math lesson Monday, Wednesday, and today. I also have a big project due for my education class. It was due Tuesday, but because my cooperating teacher didn't let me teach my lessons until this week, I got an extension on it. I'm turning it in sometime today. When I finish anyways. Also due today is the FINAL DRAFT for my proposal for my Honors Research Project. Yikes! Not done with it either, and we see what I'm doing instead. Also during this week when I have been trying to write papers, I have been researching dog breeds, because I got it into my head a few weeks ago that I want a Scottish terrior. I can't have pets in my apartment that I'm in now, and my parents won't let me get "a little yippy dog that has to stay in the house" that would actually have to stay at the house, so I'm hoping for a graduation/slash birthday present next year. However, I have now expanded my list. On top of the dog I already have, Bear, who is a border collie/australian shephard mix (and I don't know that my parents are actually going to let me take him when I move - my mom gets pretty attached), I want a Scottie, an Irish terrior, and an Old English sheep dog. Oh yes. I'm just random like that. Yes, maybe even incredibly random. That's okay. I like it. Oh, another little very random tidbit...an rm friend of mine taught me my name in German. It's Savanne McBesen. Another rm friend taught me my name in Japanese, but I have no clue how to put that on here. I guess that's all. I better go do some work now I guess.









No comments:

Post a Comment