Monday, April 27, 2009

I miss London!!












I know I already posted today...but I just wanted to share. I think London may very possibly be one of my favorite places on Earth. Of course, it's the only place outside of the US that I've ever been to. I studied abroad there for a month in the Summer of 2007, and I am dying to go back! Of course, when I was there, I was so homesick after about 2 weeks that I couldn't stand it. And since we were only there for a month, there were a ton of things we didn't get to do or see. Somebody raise a lot of money over the next year and send me there as well as Ireland and Scotland for my graduation present. Please? Anyways, a few favorite pics from the first 2 weeks or so in London.









Landing in London anyone?

















City Hall for one of the borroughs

















I absolutely love this pic with the juxtaposition of old and new. That's the London Eye, the world's biggest ferris wheel, on the Thames.

No comments:

Post a Comment